Saturday, May 13, 2006

Quit Gambling Now!

The World Cup's coming. We will see more people trying their luck again. We have seen cases of people going bankrupt because of addictive gambling. The situation's even worse with online gambling. I'm sure there are better ways to make money online.

The Internet is full of opportunities. Take affiliate marketing for example, there are people who are making a decent living out of it. Many people have jumped on the bandwagon, I'm one of them. I believe we can make a honest income out of it. I'm not saying we will make millions, but it does gives us a little pocket money out of our free time.

I'm in a continual search for more opportunities and share them here with the rest of you. Come back more often for updates, and better still, share your findings.

No comments: